Thursday 24 April 2014

Proposed cut final set

So I have been told that I have to cut my series down to 3 because of wall space... Il be honest Im not happy, the red pair where in the set to bring more feminine coloring to the set but Mike prefers these 3. I tried to argue my point that cutting the series would crumble the meaning of the set because there is more beauty in the two that have been but but he wasn't having any of it so Iv ended up with these 3. There are the stronger images to its not a massive problem I just don't like being told I have to cut my work because of wall space, not for any genuine reason like they don't work in the set or they are a lot weaker than the others. Sometimes we just have to bite the bullet and listen to those in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment