Tuesday 27 May 2014

Email template

Below is the template that I will be emailing out to all the schools to try and find models for mmy project, I will change the wording slightly for each of the different types of models such as for the ice skaters ect so that it does make sense to each party i email it out to. I have tried to keep it too the point but sound approcable at the same time, fingers crossed I get a few takers! 


"Dear……….
My name is Sian Walton, I am currently a photography student at reading college doing my Final Major project. I have chosen to do my project on the strength and grace of the female body and I would like to use dancers as my models, particularly ballet dancers. I am writing to ask you if any of your students or teachers would be willing to take part in my project.
Models would need to be over 18 and be willing to take part in more than one shoot over the coming week if necessary and I am happy to offer them a selection of prints for their participation and I would also like to include a selection of digital files for the school to use on your website and advisement for helping me with my work.
Please feel free to email me back with any questions that you might have.
Thank you for your help and I hope to hear from you very soon,
Yours sincerely

Sian Walton"

No comments:

Post a Comment