Thursday 15 May 2014

Self directed Critique from university student

{So I have asked a university student I used to study with to take a look over my blog to see what is working, what isn't and what needs work, I sent her the link and asked her to be completely honest and this is what I received, I think this is going to help me work better from now on because i can now see what isn't working so well and it is from an outside source}

Sophie Allaway - Cardiff university photography student

The use of a blog seems like a really effective way to progress through your project, I like that it is easily accessible from anywhere and you have laid it out really clearly. I also like the fact that you can use the tags for each post to access all your shoots at one time or all your reflection, Great start!

Need to work on:
Annotate more in depth
annotate shoots
More in depth reflection
Pick favorites from each shoot
Find out pass criteria
Reflect after shoots

Working well:
Good dynamic research
effective shoots so far
Good shoot planning
Good range of model possibilities
Strong brief design

No comments:

Post a Comment