Thursday 29 May 2014

Day 2

Today I have sent the day finishing setting up my blog and making sure it works properly and researching ballet studios for where I could potentially find models. I think it was really important that i actually took my time to get the blog set up properly, I didn't want to get halfway through my project and then realise that it wasn't going to work.
After I finished up the blog and got mike to look over it to see if it would work okay I then moved onto finding ballet studios in the berkshire area, which to my surprise was actually quite difficult! There were a lot of dance studios but having to trawl through ever one to see if they offered ballet was a nightmare, at least I know now that my model research is going to take a little longer than planned.
Tomorrow I would like to get started on artist research and visual inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment