Wednesday 14 May 2014

Day 13

Today I have managed to complete my 3rd shoot which I planned on our day away from college yesterday, I felt like it went really well, we didn't get the kind of shots that I wanted as I was looking for more dance type images but my model wasn't a dancer and was kind enough to to agree to a shoot last minute. I tried to direct her as much as possible but I really struggled with positioning her in ways she was comfortable as she has back problems and took a long time to feel comfortable in front of the camera despite my efforts. Im going to have to reshoot this shoot which isnt a problem, I would however like to have an actual dancer for the next shoot! Not saying that it will eliminate my problems but it would be nice to do a shoot which could possibly produce some finals.

Also after receiving the critique back from sophie I realised that I need to actually start annotating my shoots! Which i completely forgot so I am going to get that done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment