Monday 26 May 2014

Day 5 - End of week 1

So its the end of week one already! Its crazy to think that we only have 5 weeks left. I managed to get some general research done today, i think its because the studio was quieter with only photography in. I found a couple of really great artists and even though they don't relay in the most obvious way to my project, it has helped me to not get frustrated that things aren't moving as quickly as I had hoped.

So far this week I have set up my working practice, researched and emailed ballet studios, found so visual inspiration that really shows where I would like to head with this project and got some research done. I think its a good start but honestly I want to be getting more done. How i could achieve this? Im not too sure, I think pushing throw the noisy distractions would be a good start and I would really like to start shooting next week. If I can push through all the distractions I can see this being a really strong project with interesting final outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment