Friday 30 May 2014

Day 1

So today is the start of my final major project, this course has gone so quick! I'm really excited to make a start on this project as it is something I have chosen to do myself so i think i will have more focus to get all the way through it. Plus I haven't really ever had a chance to photograph dancers before so I am really looking forward to starting shooting! First things first, today I have set up my working method, I have chosen to stay away from a sketchbook as i know that i always struggle with them, i hate to admit it but it is because of the dyslexia. Hopefully doing it this way will sort that problem out for me! I have set up my statement of intent as the first post so i can refer back to it when needed and The bibliography second so hopefully I dont forget to do it! High hopes for this project and 6 weeks to complete it in. sounds like a long time but I know it will come around fast so i really need to keep myself focused and get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment