Tuesday 6 May 2014

day 18 - end of week 4

I have spent today trying desperately to find a model but no one has been willing as of yet so I have decided to model myself! This is going to make the shoot alot harder for me as I'm going to have to work with timers but I think it's worth it if I can get some good shots out of it, I'm going to have 2 assistants with me to help load the powder but all of the actual camera work will be done by myself, I will have the camera set up on a tripod so that results will be consistent and hopefully Easy to adjust.

This week has been a real turning point for my project, because of having to work through models not showing up ect I have really developed my project into something meaningful to me, I'm looking forward to using to powder to create an extension to my models feminism!

No comments:

Post a Comment