Monday 19 May 2014

Day 10 - End of week 2

Today I have my next shoot, I am taking inspiration from Reza Golchin's - Iranian Bazaar. I am going to simplify it down a lot so that it is just a single model in the studio but I plan on creating the same effect by blurring the models path of movement. I started by planning on using flash but then realised that I wouldn't be able to do this because I am going to be using extended shutter speed so I am going to use tungsten instead.

I feel that I have got quite a bit of work done this week and I am slowly moving in the right direction however I am getting more concerned that I haven't heard back from any of the dance studios yet, If i haven't heard anything by tuesday I am going to send out a second email to try and get things moving.
Next week I plan to get at least 2 shoots done and the last of my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment